A-Maize-IngKettle Korn-Paul Buschner and his family have been making kettle corn for many years in their kitchen at home. After a couple business idea attempts, they finally decided to expand and make their product to share with others, and they bought their first kettle. In May 2003, they made their first appearance on Church St. in their cart, stirring and bagging popcorn trying to keep up with the lines of people on a beautiful day. This satisfies the craving for something sweet and crunchy, and it’s a-maize-ing!
- Ahli Babas – Quick-service gyros, falafel, and other Middle Eastern eats.
- Kountry Kart Deli – From breakfast served all day, long lunches, to late night munchies, the extensive menu will satisfy every taste. Favorites include sandwich melts, wraps, subs, perfectly cooked burgers, hot dogs and homemade soups and salads. Vegetarians can look forward to our homemade falafel, hummus, and veggie burger.
Sisters of Anarchy Ice Cream-Inspired by their three daughters, who tend to color outside the lines, Farmer Bob and Becky (Mother of All Anarchy) created Sisters of Anarchy Ice Cream. Unique, vibrant flavors is the name of the game. The ice cream takes fresh to a new level with farm-to-cone using the ingredients Fisher Brothers Farm grows on site to craft the small-batch ice cream.
- Skinny Pancake – Love Local. The Skinny Pancake is on a mission to change the world by building a safer, healthier and more delicious food shed while creating everyday enjoyment that is fun and affordable. Please join us.
- Pingala Broccoli – Summer’s signature flowering crown gets battered and fried, tossed with fresh veggies, or loaded with sauces, pickles and sprinkled nuts at Pingala Cafe’ & Eatery’s vegan cart.
- Machs Pizza – Our all organic, all natural, hand shaped, thin pizza crust is made from unbleached-organic flour, pure mountain spring water, imported-unrefined-cold pressed olive oil, sea salt, and yeast. You choose the crust, our organic white, multi-grain or gluten-free, and we add our own fire roasted tomato sauce plus a mountain of toppings to choose from!
- Venetian Beverages – Venetian Ginger Ale is a premium small-batch soda made in Vermont, USA. Inspired by the founder’s great-great-grandfathers ginger ale of the same name. Now, updated, this ginger ale is quite possibly the world’s most excellent ginger ale ever produced.
To become a craft vendor, please contact Terry Skorstad at (802) 881-3119 or [email protected]
- 802 Reptiles – Come to reptile “meet and greet!” only on site Saturday July 27th, from 1-3 pm.
- Calamity and Crowe Trading Post
- Danny Steinmann’s Psych-Pop Adventure- Art frames, framed and custom orders
- Dead Lot – Clothing and home goods.
- Dharma Imports-Womens Clohting, jewlery, belts. Dharma Imports practices ethical trade. We have been working with many of the same individuals and families for many years~ relationships cultivated in friendship and mutual respect.
- Green Mountain Henna-Organic henna used to make authentic henna designs.
- Green Hut CBD– Green Hut provides a curated line of Vermont Craft CBD products that are sustainably grown in Vermont, and independently tested.
- Hooked Productions-Sustainable apparel. Live the Life you Love sustainable apparel inspired by music, adventure and love. www.hookedproductions.com
- Hostel De Funk – Festival Clothing from Central America.
- Indigo Intellect – Sweatshirts, tees, hats, denim, jackets, overalls.
- Mellow Mood Mats- ( festival blankets), Hula Hoops, jewelry, hand-selected clothing, and accessories from Thailand. For more information: www.mellowmoodcreations.com
- MR. PEANUT and the NUTmobile – Meet Mr. Peanut, our 103-year-old icon and the Planters NUTmobile, a 26 ft. long peanut on wheels! Photo Opts and giveaways! MR. PEANUT and the NUTmobile are traveling across the country to be there for all fans in crunch time, whether it’s to satisfy hunger by receiving a free Planters samples, or spicing the lives of fans up with a nutty photo of MR. PEANUT and his NUTmobile. Fans can stop by the Lake Champlain Maritime Festival to see this nut-tastic ride for themselves!”
- PhanArt- Since 2013, PHanArt has brought artists and fans together through PhanArt shows across the country. Featuring music-inspired art and memorabilia centered around performances by Phish, Dead and Company and Twiddle. PhanArt shows are community events, bringing artists and fans and providing marketplace for small bussiness to thrive. Through PhanArt shows, funds are raised to support charitable arts causes, including Groovesafe and The Mockingbird Foundation. www.phanart.net
- Vermont Pure CBD – sells a wide range of farm to bottle full spectrum CBD products including tinctures, salves, roll-ons, capsules massage oils, CBD Honey, vape cartridges and CBD dog treats. We grow our own hemp using organic practices, extract our own oil without harsh solvents, test every step of the way and carefully hand craft our products in Shoreham, Vermont. The finest full spectrum CBD products locally sourced for your wellness needs.
- Wormtown Trading Company-Clothing, jewelry, knick knacks
- Warriors Soar- Raising awareness and educating the public regarding the needs of our injured service members throughout Vermont and the country; providing information about WWP and its 20 programs and ways in which the public can support these unique programs. For more information: Woundedwarriorvermont.org.