A-Maize-IngKettle Korn-Paul Buschner and his family have been making kettle corn for many years in their kitchen at home. After a couple business idea attempts, they finally decided to expand and make their product to share with others, and they bought their first kettle. In May 2003, they made their first appearance on Church St. in their cart, stirring and bagging popcorn trying to keep up with the lines of people on a beautiful day. This satisfies the craving for something sweet and crunchy, and it’s a-maize-ing!
- Ahli Babas – Quick-service gyros, falafel, and other Middle Eastern eats.
- Kountry Kart Deli – From breakfast served all day, long lunches, to late night munchies, the extensive menu will satisfy every taste. Favorites include sandwich melts, wraps, subs, perfectly cooked burgers, hot dogs and homemade soups and salads. Vegetarians can look forward to our homemade falafel, hummus, and veggie burger.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates-Ice Cream Truck-Lake Champlain Chocolates offers sweet indulgences that capture the essence of Vermont, the tradition of making fine chocolate, and the pride that goes into each bite.
Sisters of Anarchy Ice Cream-Inspired by their three daughters, who tend to color outside the lines, Farmer Bob and Becky (Mother of All Anarchy) created Sisters of Anarchy Ice Cream. Unique, vibrant flavors is the name of the game. The ice cream takes fresh to a new level with farm-to-cone using the ingredients Fisher Brothers Farm grows on site to craft the small-batch ice cream.
- Skinny Pancake – Love Local. The Skinny Pancake is on a mission to change the world by building a safer, healthier and more delicious food shed while creating everyday enjoyment that is fun and affordable. Please join us.
- Pingala Broccoli – Summer’s signature flowering crown gets battered and fried, tossed with fresh veggies, or loaded with sauces, pickles and sprinkled nuts at Pingala Cafe’ & Eatery’s vegan cart.
- Machs Pizza – Our all organic, all natural, hand shaped, thin pizza crust is made from unbleached-organic flour, pure mountain spring water, imported-unrefined-cold pressed olive oil, sea salt, and yeast. You choose the crust, our organic white, multi-grain or gluten-free, and we add our own fire roasted tomato sauce plus a mountain of toppings to choose from!
- TreeTap – Made in Vermont by seventh generation family growers, TreTap is harvested using sustainable forestry practices and infused with organic flavors. TreTap is a refreshing, low calorie, sparkling alternative to soda naturally sweetened with a touch of anti-oxidant rich, organic maple syrup.
To become a craft vendor, please contact Terry Skorstad at (802) 881-3119 or [email protected]
- Arcoiris-Clothing and handy crafts, bamboo stools, batik tapestries, and shirts.
- Calamity and Crowe Trading Post-handmade, artisan tie-dye tees, infused with good vibes and inspired by the music we love! We’re so excited to host the Third Lake Champlain Maritime Festival Kids’ tie-dye workshop on Saturday, July 28 from 11am-3pm. If you have a child aged 4-14 years old, register them at the special entry box at Advance Music in Burlington for their chance to win a free one-on-one tie-dye lesson from Calamity & Crowe. They get to keep their groovy creation! Thirty lucky little hippies will be chosen. One grand prize winner will be pulled from all entries collected and will receive a Calamity & Crowe’s Trading Post gift certificate (a $250 value) which will be good toward their own t-home kids’ tie-dye workshop! One entry per child; children must be 4-14 years of age. For more information, visit us on Facebook.
- Dancing Hands Jewelry- Sterling silver and gemstone jewelry, including rings, pendants, earrings, and bracelets. Fossils and pewter necklaces
- Danny Steinmann’s Psych-Pop Adventure- Art frames, framed and custom orders
- Earthen Treasure Chest-Handmade organic clothing, handmade sterling and copper jewelry, utility belts
- Gosia Meyer Jewelry- Handmade jewelry. www.gosiameyerjewelry.com
- Green Mountain Henna-Organic henna used to make authentic henna designs.
- Gypsy Trove-Women’s clothing, bags, and jewelry. www.gosiameyerjewelry.com
- Hooked Productions-Sustainable apparel. Live the Life you Love sustainable apparel inspired by music, adventure and love. www.hookedproductions.com
- JEMaginations-Featuring the vibrant and multifaceted art of Jael McGreal, as well as a broad selection of pins, jewelry, gemstones and other accessories: www.facebook.com/JEMaginations/
- Little Artsy Faces- Little Artsy Faces is Vermont’s premier face and body painting entertainment company. Our goal is to bring joy, magic and exceptional art to parties and events.
- Live Your Life Gear-Elevate your style at the gym with gorgeous prints and fabrics made to breathe and move with you. All made int he USA. www.liveyourlifegear.com/
- Making Dew- Join Dorothy in her workshop where she demonstrates how to make Sun and Dreamcathers. Look for her in the VIP Tent.
- Mellow Mood Mats- ( festival blankets), Hula Hoops, jewelry, hand-selected clothing, and accessories from Thailand. For more information: www.mellowmoodcreations.com
- PhanArt- PhanArt shows have been held across the country since 2013, bringing together artists and fans of Phish, The Grateful Dead and Twiddle in a unique art show setting. The mission of PhanArt is to promote art in all forms, especially Concert Posters, Street Art, Official Prints and Fan Creations, and in the course of such work, to benefit The Mockingbird Foundation, which raises funds for music education for children. www.phanart.net
- Pinsanity- Pins, jewelry, apparel, disc golf gear accessories and collectible memorabilia.
- Rustic Roots Woodworking- Wooden jewelry and home decor.
- Ten Keys Concepts- Jewelry, handmade necklaces, rocks and crystals, tobacco pipes, rings and tapestries.
- Vermont Costume Warehouse-Home decor, clothing and jewelry.
- Worm Town Trading Company-Clothing, jewelry, knick knacks
- Wounded Warriors Project- Raising awareness and educating the public regarding the needs of our injured service members throughout Vermont and the country; providing information about WWP and its 20 programs and ways in which the public can support these unique programs; promoting our Annual Fundraising Event, which takes place September 10, 2017 in Shelburne, VT. For more information: Woundedwarriorvermont.org.