To become a food or craft vendor, please contact Terry Skorstad at (802) 881-3119 or [email protected]
- Commonwealth Dairy- Commonwealth Dairy is a balance of history and artisan yogurt making with today’s newest technologies to create the ultimate dairy treat. For more: www.ehrmann-usa.com
- Tre Tap- Tretap has collaborated with the University of Vermont to create authentic, organic, low-calorie, low-sugar recipes for tretap, providing our families and yours with refreshing, locally sourced “healthy bubble” alternatives to soda and high-sugar drinks.
Crafts and Vendors:
- Brilliant Beading- Handmade, beaded jewelry with many one-of-a-kind designs.
- World Unique- Batik clothing and accessories for men, women and children. For more information: www.worldniqueonline.com
- Partners in Adventures- Celebrating All Abilities! Three flavors of healthy and nutritious granola produced by a non profit organization that provides opportunities for young people with disabilities. For more information: www.partnersinadventures.org
- Wink of Africa- Handmade bone jewelry.
- Danny Steinmann’s Psych-Pop Adventure- Art frames, framed and custom orders
- Pinsanity- Pins, jewelry, apparel, disc golf gear and accessories.
- Jenifer Morier Pottery- Handmade pottery and fused glass jewelry.
- Dancing Hands Jewelry- Sterling silver and gemstone jewelry, including: rings, pendants, earrings and bracelets. Fossils and pewter necklaces.
- Calamity and Crowe- handmade, artisan tie-dye tees, infused with good vibes and inspired by the music we love! We’re so excited to host the Third Lake Champlain Maritime Festival Kids’ tie-dye workshop on Saturday, July 29 from 11am-3pm. If you have a child aged 4-14 years old, register them at the special entry box at Advance Music in Burlington for their chance to win a free one-on-one tie-dye lesson from Calamity & Crowe. They get to keep their groovy creation! Thirty lucky little hippies will be chosen. One grand prize winner will be pulled from all entries collected and will receive a Calamity & Crowe’s Trading Post gift certificate (a $250 value) which will be good toward their own t-home kids’ tie-dye workshop! One entry per child; children must be 4-14 years of age. For more information, visit us on Facebook.
- Wounded Warriors Project- Raising awareness and educating the public regarding the needs of our injured service members throughout Vermont and the country; providing information about WWP and its 20 programs and ways in which the public can support these unique programs; promoting our Annual Fundraising Event, which takes place September 10, 2017 in Shelburne, VT. For more information: Woundedwarriorvermont.org.
- Green Mountain Henna Design- Creative henna designs.
- The Gypsy Trove- Clothing and accessories for women. For more information:www.FlybutterflyFly.com www.the-GypsyTrove.com.
- Beartown Woodworks- Handmade buoys, cutting boards and birdhouses.
- Little Artsy Faces- Little Artsy Faces is Vermont’s premier face and body painting entertainment company. Our goal is to bring joy, magic and exceptional art to parties and events.
- Tie Dye Lion Splatter Painting- Collaborative community art and colorful kinetic expression.
- Essential Adornments- Handcrafted gemstone, lava and wood essential oil diffuser bracelets and jewelry.
- Dharma- Women’s clothing and accessories.
- Mellow Mood Mats- ( festival blankets), Hula Hoops, jewelry, hand-selected clothing and accessories from Thailand. For more information: www.mellowmoodcreations.com