Food, Crafts, Vendors
To become a food or craft vendor, please contact Terry Skorstad at (802) 881-3119 or [email protected]
please contact Terry Skorstad at (802) 881-3119 or [email protected]
- Ali Babas
- Kountry Kart Deli
- The Mad Taco
- Oktoberfest Sausage Cart
- Mach’s Pizza
- Amaizing Kettle Korn
- Tretap- Tretap has collaborated with the University of Vermont to create authentic, organic, low-calorie, low-sugar recipes for tretap, providing our families and yours with refreshing, locally sourced “healthy bubble” alternatives to soda and high-sugar drinks.
- Yo Yummy Yogurt Giveaways- Commonwealth Dairy is a balance of history of artisanal yogurt making with today’s newest technologies to create the ultimate dairy treat. For more information: www.greenmountaincreamery.com.
Crafts and Vendors:
Vermont Celtic Co.– T-shirts, art prints and more featuring original designs by Reagh and Megan Greenleaf. Celebrating Vermont’s Irish, Scots and Welsh heritage. Check out our ‘Celt-ified’ sugar maple, snowflake or ‘Peace Knot War’ designs: www.VTCeltic.com.
Ampersand Jewelry– Hand Made Jewelry.
Fiddlebark- Birch candle holders and more. Sourced and crafted completely in Vermont.
Gypsy Trove- Womens’ clothing, “Goddess Wear” and vintage refurbished jewelry.
Pinsanity Designs- Disc Golf disc, apparel, hats, stickers, pens, key chains, lanyards.
TieDyeLion Splatter Painting- Collaborative community art and colorful kinetic expression!
Brilliant Beading- Handmade, beaded jewelry with many one-of-a-king designs.
- World Unique- Batik clothing for women, children and men. For more information: www.worldniqueonline.com.
- Partners in Adventures- Celebrating All Abilities! Healthy and nutritious granola produced by a non profit organization that provides opportunities for young people with disabilities. For more information: www.partnersinadventures.org.
- Hooked Productions– Sustainable Apparel; For more information: www.hookedproductions.com.
- Wink of Africa- Handmade jewelry made of clay, bone, horns and coco nuts, plus clothing.
- Smugglers Notch Distillery- One oz tastings of spirits and mini cocktails, sales of 750 ml bottles of manufacturer’s spirits. For more information: www.smugglersnotchdistillery.com.
- Calamity and Crowe- handmade, artisan tie-dye tees, infused with good vibes and inspired by the music we love! We’re so excited to host the Second Lake Champlain Maritime Festival Kids’ tie-dye workshop on Saturday, July 30 from 11am-3pm. If you have a child aged 4-14 years old, register them at the special entry box at Advance Music in Burlington for their chance to win a free one-on-one tie-dye lesson from Calamity & Crowe. They get to keep their groovy creation! Thirty lucky little hippies will be chosen. One grand prize winner will be pulled from all entries collected and will receive a Calamity & Crowe’s Trading Post gift certificate (a $250 value) which will be good toward their own t-home kids’ tie-dye workshop! One entry per child; children must be 4-14 years of age. For more information, visit us on Facebook.
- Wounded Warriors Project – Our Vision: To foster the most successful, well adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nations history. Our purpose: To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of the injured service members. To help injured service members aid and assist each other; to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured services members. More information: Woundedwarriorvermont.org.
- Advance Music- Sponsoring the Tie-dye Party, presented by Calamity and Crowe, Saturday, July 30, 11am-3pm.
- Suncommon- Suncommon helps hundreds of Vermonters get solar each year to reduce their electric bills.
- Solar City- Solar City makes switching to solar easy.
- Burlington Harbor Patrol
- Smugglers Notch Resort- Swim.Bike.Play! Purchase a Smuggs Daycation ticket or Vermonter Summer Pass and enjoy all the great benefits of a vacation at Smuggs! http://www.smuggs.com/pages/summer/water/daycation.php.
- All Breed Rescue- Saturday, July 30. New beginnings for all dogs! For more information: [email protected]
- Tinkering under the Tent with the Montshire Museum of Science- The Montshire Museum of Science is a hands-on museum located in Norwich, VT. We will be on site with our Vertical Wind Tunnel, Scribble Bot and Circuit Markers. Tinkering at the Montshire is about challenging yourself, leaning science and making something unique and whimsical. Pull up a chair and create a Scribble Bot from a motor and a battery, and take some cool art home with you (ages 8+) or make a flying contraption to test in the Wind Tube (all ages). For more information: www.montshire.org.
- Let’s Grow Kids- Let’s Grow Kids, a public awareness campaign. Our mission is to bring accessible, affordable childcare to VT.
- Burlington Paint and Sip Studio- Join us to paint outdoors on Burlington’s iconic and breath taking waterfront as part of the Maritime Festival:
– Saturday, July 30: http://burlingtonpaintandsip.com/event/1802/waterfront-event-maritime-festival– Sunday, July 31: http://burlingtonpaintandsip.com/event/1803/waterfront-event-maritime-festival,
Non Profit Village
Healing Winds Vermont
Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports
The Chill Foundation
The Live Like Benjo Foundation